Christmas Happenings during covid-19

Christmas Happenings during covid-19 Christmas day is coming and the pandemic is still on us and we can’t get rid of this if some of us are stubborn people. We can still celebrate our Christmas in our home after the mass and just make a simple celebration at home we don’t need to go out to celebrate the birthday of our loving Jesus , if your problem is lack of money ? … then you don’t need money to celebrate the x-mas you just need to make a simple celebration and then there you go , x-mas is doesn’t all about money as soon were happy , we celebrate.“Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.” We can make our papa god happy if we show him that were celebrating and enjoying his birthdate. But still some of us are not celebrating Christmas because they doesn’t have money to cook something to eat, so if I’m the one who would be rich someday I will give a gift in every family out there that does have home to sleep and they’re just laying outside in the streets and you can see in they’re faces they are so sad and lack of sleep, that’s why I’m very thankful that we have a better life but I can’t help them right now but soon I can make them happy someday I would help them and give some gifts to them. Now you realize that x-mas is not all about money , then just celebrate the Christmas with simple but happy celebration in your home. Then our God will be happy for that celebration. references : photo:https://wallpapercave.com/wp/9K95lEq.jpg qoute : https://www.shutterfly.com/ideas/christmas-quotes/#:~:text=1%20%E2%80%9CChristmas%20is%20doing%20a%20little%20something%20extra,of%20a%20truly%20merry%20Christmas.%E2%80%9D%20%E2%80%93%20Peg%20Bracken

Comments

  1. As people say, there is beauty in simplicity. Material things aren't really a requirement when showing love to someone on Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It is true that Christmas isn’t about money but the birth of Christ and we can celebrate Christmas in the most simplest way there is. I love how you empathize with those unfortunate and strive to be successful in order to help them and make them happy someday. I am sure that “someday” is eagerly awaited by others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple celebration is better now than having a faveolus party because the virus is still a threat. And I’m happy to know that you want to share whatever you have (someday) to homeless or unfortunate families. Stay nice and kind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

my own reflection to quarter 1

A LETTER TO OUR PRESIDENT