NEW YEAR , NEW ME !!!!!

New year ,new me!!! I’ll change a lot for this year, I want to make myself better for this new year 2022. I really want to change my attitude to improved myself and lessen some toxic peoples in my life. I really hate toxic peoples that’s why I don’t have a lot of friends because now a days a lot of people are toxic you can trust no one anymore. Having that one good friend the one who can handle your attitude and everything you have is nice. This new year I’m focusing on myself I want to improved more, because this past few days I’ve been insecure with my body I don’t know why but I always feel insecure in myself, that’s why I want to make a deal with myself that I’m going to work out everyday to lessen my insecurity and to gain more confidence. And the next thing I want to change this year … I want to focus on my studies because I feel so stupid sometimes if I don’t understand our lessons and other activities in school. I hope this year will be better than 2021, 2021 was very challenging year and very hard for us specially on students. And lastly I hope those virus will end up soon. references: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.housebeautiful.com%2Fuk%2Flifestyle%2Fa2988%2Fnew-years-eve%2F&psig=AOvVaw0F-QsPNDCimesi_Ka6Iwz3&ust=1641301164324000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjRxqFwoTCPjHm7vRlfUCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAk

Comments

  1. We all wish for this year to be a better one, and hopefully it will be. Stay safe and healthy as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Everybody does indeed hope that 2022 will be better, I do too. A new year is indeed a fresh start especially for ourselves. I hope your change for the better is going on great. Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do, too hope that this year would be filled with overflowing blessings. Moreover, I admire your work. It is short yet unique as of my opinion. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Happenings during covid-19

my own reflection to quarter 1

A LETTER TO OUR PRESIDENT