This is me !!

hi i'm mikka i just wanted to share to you what are my personalities and more things about me, describing me is not easy because i have different personalities but i'm a plastic like others like hello kakaiba akesh . I'm that person who you can talk with your problems and everything that you want to talk about i will not share to other people the problem you shared with me , im the person you can trust. But if there's a time that you backstabbed me, i will never forget that and i will always revenge to those kind of people. I have friend that did that to me and she never known that someone is spying her and that spy is one of my friend too so all things that she says about me, i already know. Next thing i could share to you is, i'm not that close to my family they're like a strangers to me sometimes. Thats a hard situation for me but i cant just say it to them like, hello i'm your daughter too why you talk to me like i'm a stranger?. I can't just say it like that. I'll just wait the moment that they're attitude will change. More things to know about me is, I'm a kind person and i really love cats but i can't have a cat because im allergic to their fur so i can't have them :((. That's all i can share to you. I dont have a lot of interesting thing about myself.

Comments

  1. I like how straight forward this girl is. All in all, I really like this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Happenings during covid-19

my own reflection to quarter 1

A LETTER TO OUR PRESIDENT